If I could call it horrible, I have no idea what I could call it about a couple of months from when the photos was taken. When one of my friends saw the photo she said "Well, its not all that bad, I can still see the floor". Well, a couple of months and the floor wasn't seen anymore either. Take a look:
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
And Then, sadly, I had to clean the whole place up. My MIL and FIL were going to visit us. The Sewing Room then transformed into a full-time Living and after my sewing machine was covered, my sewing endeavors came to an official end (or are going to be in suspended-animation at least)!
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
I hate it, however for the oddest reason, DH keeps complementing it everyday. As if!!
-----
Hmm... weird.. this seems so familiar.... 'Mess or yes?' Seeing my own posts after so long.. wow.. this is so fucking weird!!!!






men are like children they don't understand that our hobbies are important unless they are getting something out of it.....
ReplyDeletelol! totally agree...
ReplyDeleteInspired from your comment, I made a messenger bag for DH to carry his notes in to his Computer class that he goes to on his bike. And what do you know... now he thinks my hobby is not that useless after all! :D
Thanks for sharing fabulous information. It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts... by OPS 571 Final Exam material provider
ReplyDelete