Sunday, August 1, 2010

The big Travel Day!! not mine - the in-laws'

The long awaited travel-day for MIL and FIL has almost arrived, they came over at our's at around 2:30 in the afternoon (today's Saturday) - a day before they were supposed to leave for the UK.

I knew they were coming over so I got busy making the things I was GOING to make for them but hadn't completed anything at all and had to start from scratch.. So to finish all that I'd planned to make, I woke up at 2:30 AM today!! I hadn't begun sewing anything until almost 7:00 AM!!



The few major things on my list were:
1. Luggage Tags
2. Passport Wallet
3. Shoe bags

4. Rosary bag for SIL made in silk.

I'll post pictures of them later. I haven't shown them yet, will show them after dinner. Just hope they like them...

1 comment:

Leave me a comment and make my day =)