As you may already know.. I absolutely looovvvvvvee owls.. so that was obviously my first choice of pattern for a phone pouch ...for my new phone!! yayyy I got a new phone btw.. Samsung Note III woohoooo.. I decided to order it on a whim from Kogan one day when I realized I had enough money in my bank account after getting the money for my flight I'd reserved in case I needed to leave the country.. guess I was too used to seeing he balance close to zero and wanted to return it to there so I placed the order.. Another crazy thing I wanted to do was to go and get the costliest plan there was for phones to have unlimited calls and texts even though I don't need it at all.. The day I went to the store in Broadway the asian guy there somehow convinced me that if I only paid a $140 extra over the course of 24 months I could walk away with the phone right now (it wasn;t going to be shipped until 2 weeks from Kogan).. and I thought that was a good deal.. don't ask me how or why :D and I came home swinging my new phone with immense joy.. The is super gorgeous and immediately begged for a cover.. So I began searching for some patterns.
I found this sahweeet
pattern on the internet that was free. But being a noob to crocheting I kept telling myself stick to the pattern and DO NOT use your head! and obviously I goofed up.. The pattern doesn't mention how to end a round so I just went in spirals :D
Here's my owly phone pouch.. I know my owl's a bit too tall.. but hey.. so is my phone :D
Now I know you can notice this guy doesn't have wings.. and I notice it too.. I meant for him to have them.. I made one set too.. But like I said.. I got impatient by the time it came to making the wings and fudged up.. and the problem is the same as with the pouch.. because it didn't tell specifically to end a round I just kept going in spirals.. I may end up making proper wings and stiching them up to him.. but for now I will leave him with broken wings...(or none actually)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment and make my day =)