Friday, June 19, 2015

Ramadan Mubarak

I sketched this after asking a friend what the stuff in Urdu/ Arabic meant. But I still hold no responsibility if what ive tried to sketch is incorrect. The sentiment is more important.


I would like to think of myself as a fairly open person having a good deal of acceptance for all religious sexual, political whatever affiliations. However for a long time I've suferred from ill-placed anger towards our muslim brothers and sisters especially due to so many bombings on my nation and the overall sensitivity around terrorism. However I think I now have the maturity of separating what are politcally fueled agendas as opposed to individual, personal beliefs. I know that this post may get me flaming. It's a risk im willing to accept to demonstrate a gesture (albeit flawed) while hoping the big rift in my home country is somehow healed someday.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment and make my day =)